The Current Financial System continually takes/extracts between 30% & 40% of the Profits of the Productive Economy. Professor Steve Keen
Please also check out the “Public Banking” tab for alternatives to our current system.
“Only the small secrets need to be protected. The big ones are kept secret by public incredulity.”
“You have hospital wards shutting down, you have schools shutting down, you have public services that are now being curtailed because there’s no money. The money’s gone to the banks. Your money, my money – everyone’s money has gone to the banks. What we need is for the regulation that exists to be enforced”.
“So when you think of the fact that when Nick Leeson brought down Barings Bank, it collapsed over eight hundred million pounds, I was signing over five billion every day that we didn’t have”.
Reporter: Emma Alberici
Watch JONATHAN SUGARMAN Interview here
3:30 minutes – Structure diagram
“Your monthly payments are called receivables. Your so called lender (the bank) does nothing else but sell these receivables. They are in fact never a lender their real and only purpose is to steal your promise to pay in form of a signed mortgage document also known as a “promissory note” so that they can flip it for cold hard cash; all they ever are is the originator at the outset scouting and securing new loans with deceptive advertising, in fact never lending anything.”
“It is actually you who is the lender, giving the only thing of real value in the transaction and that is your signed promise.”
|Bank Fraud – Part 1 of 2. Securitisation|
4:40 The purported “Lender” (Your Bank) then steps aside to function as the Manager and continue to appear as if they were the only party you are dealing with.
4:56 The Trusts function
The Banks Mortgage Securities Trusts function is to create the offers to then convert the stolen Promissory note to cash by issuing; hence called the Issuer Notes, a Security Instrument much like shares on ASX. (Australian Securities Exchange)
At this point youroriginal loan ceases to be a loan as it is physically impossible to be both a loan and a stock at the same time.”
“A mortgage cannot be both a mortgage and a listed security at the same time.”
5:20 The Trust gets established by the very party that pretends to loan to you. The moment your promissory note is sold and converted on the market in this huge pool with many others the Trust is paid in full and your loan amount has just been miraculously created from thin air. (i.e. bought by pension fund)
|Bank Fraud – Part 1 of 2. Securitisation|
- You start paying back the loan & start paying back the imposters a second time.
- If your property is re-possessed the lender will sell your property and get paid a third time.
- They also own the mortgage insurer who will cover them for any shortfall in the sale to then come after you for the full original loan amount again to get paid a fourth time.
6:20 “A mortgage cannot be both a mortgage and a listed security at the same time.”
8:30 The Trust was setup by the manager for the very purpose to flip the loans until it would cash and nothing else.
This constructed internal sale is in fact nothing than major tax evasion; as the seller is paid in full for your note totally Tax free and every time they click further principle payments from you.
Reggie Middleton Uncovers the Future of the Irish & Their Banking System
Published on Apr 10, 2013
Reggie Middleton uncovers extremely unnerving omissions, misrepresentations and what appears to many lay persons as outright fraud in the Irish banking system along with an in depth interview with Max Keiser in London. He names several banks directly, some which have already failed, been bailed out and collapsed their investor’s capital, others who are still operating, taking deposits and making loans. Directly after Mr. Middleton’s Irish bank expose series started, the head of the Bank of Ireland (Ireland’s main bank regulator and what used to be their reserve bank until the ECB took over) unexpectedly resigned and actually decided to forgo his 100,000 euro bonus. Hmmmm!!!!
Mr. Middleton discusses the distinct possibility of the Irish people getting “Cyprus’d” and offers tools that they can use to mitigate the risk and ascertain how bad off their country really is. A tour de force in blogging and investigative, analytical journalism through this “new media”. A challenge for the mainstream media to meet, any day!
The International Banking Cartel (II)
Featuring Bill Still & Simon Dixon
The Secret of Oz –
The Truth Behind The Modern Financial System,
And The Money-Political Complex
Winner, Best Docu of 2010 v.1.09.11
10 year old explains the truth about where money comes from…
To date the Irish people have paid €69.7bn to bail out Banks. This includes €20.7bn taken out of our national pension reserve fund. €40bn has gone to bail out Private European Banks & The Euro. This is €15,000 for every man wonan and child in the country.
There is also €28.1bn of Promissory Note Bonds about to be sold by the Central Bank of Ireland onto the International money market. This is a further €28.1bn of debt for the Irish people.
How Money is Made / Created: Ben Dyson Explains the Debt Crisis
Uploaded to You Tube on Jan 10, 2012
Ben Dyson gives clear answers to 3 Key Questions:
Who creates money?
How much money do they create?
What do they do with the money they create?
He shares some very interesting and profoundly important facts and shows how far the reality of banking is away from the text-book model of banking and which major implications the current system has on our lives.
How do banks create money out of nothing?
How do they create money as debt?
Has money been privatised?
We recommend it as an educational tool and encourage the widest distribution and use by all groups concerned with the present unsustainable monetary system.
Presented at the Positive Money Conference in London.
See also Sensible Money The Irish version of Positive Money
Yves Smith’s illuminating take on the “Irish Debt” Deceit
Regulated by The Central Bank of Ireland:
Well done lads!
From Wikipedia article Central Bank of Ireland
- Following the disclosure of taped conversations of executives of Anglo Irish Bank discussing the bank guarantee, which cost Ireland its economic independence, the Irish Independent called the Central Bank “incompetent” in June 2013. The transcripts showed the executives referring to the Central Bank as “our buddies in Dame Street” as being a “shower of clowns” who were “effectively egging us [Anglo] on” to break the law. German Chancellor Angela Merkel said the calls were “contemptible”. Senior politicians expressed astonishment when the Central Bank announced it would not be making criminal complaints either to the gardai or the Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement over the tapes.
- An internal whistleblower revealed problems with the CBOI’s outsourcing of its IT infrastructure. “Ask yourself this, what would be the consequences of any type of [data leak]? Even if the breach did not touch the money transfers and was only information, much of it is commercially sensitive and the possible liability [to the taxpayer] large,” After their outsourced computers crashed, Sinn Féin’s finance spokesperson, Pearse Doherty, said “I wonder if Irish people would be happy to know that all the data for the most important bank in the State is being held in a private company’s control centre which has experienced one power blackout already this year?”Months later following another IT crash, a staff member wrote to a TD claiming that the “IT system has been unstable since being moved, (separate to the process failures), yet they continue to move more and more systems out while the instability continues”.
- Ireland is hoping to be the home of Sharia Islamic finance in Europe. Enda Kenny told the Irish Funds Industry Association that he was doing everything he could to “ensure” Dublin became “a centre of excellence for Islamic finances”. These efforts received a setback when a product approved by the CBOI as Sharia compliant, was found by to have violated Islamic law in Malaysia and could warrant a penalty of up to 8 years in jail.
- The Irish League of Credit Unions in response to the consolidation of the sector, accused the CBOI of acting beyond its statutory powers and “cloak the proceedings and the challenge to its decisions from public scrutiny” and added that it was “important that State regulators operate openly, clearly and accountably”, and it warned the Central Bank against trying “to scare the public or exaggerate risk for the sake of achieving unarticulated policy objectives.” The cost to the State of the rationalisation is expected to be in the region of €1 billion.
- Following the collapse of Ireland’s oldest and third largest stockbroker, Bloxham Stockbrokers after the firm had been discovered to be cooking its books for five years, the CBOI refused to answer questions about regulatory failure or confirm that it will publish a report outlining what went wrong and how to make sure something like this does not happen again. They did not refer anyone to the Gardai or the Director of Public Prosecutions.
- The CBOI were aware of “corporate governance issues” at Ireland’s largest credit union in Newbridge for 8 years before it had to bailed out by the state at a cost of €54m. Edit by PBFI. The Government took €54m from the Credit Union Rescue fund & gave it to The Permanent TSB. It is now believed that €8m could have saved Newbridge Credit Union. Saving Newbridge CU was not the aim of the CBI or Government.
- Debt experts authorised to strike deals through the Insolvency Service of Ireland, were threatened with criminal prosecution by the Central Bank unless they became regulated by themselves notwithstanding that both accountants and lawyers are already regulated by their own respective professional associations. The extra red tape made some of the experts jobs “unworkable” resulting in delays for borrowers trying to resolve their debt problems.
- In November 2013, the organisation was caught napping at the wheel when its regulation failed to detect “accounting issues” at the country’s largest car insurer RSA/123.ie. The problems had being occurring for at least 2 years and its foreign parent had to inject €83m to keep its Irish subsidiary in business.
Outcry Against Banking Practices with Michael Tellinger.
Author, researcher and scientist, Michael Tellinger has just filed his 1,100 page notice of motion against Standard Bank (South Africa) in the Constitutional Court, accusing the bank of “unlawful and unconstitutional activity”. He also served the notice on the Reserve Bank and the Minister of Finance.
There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.”
– John Adams
“If the American people ever allow the banks to control issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers occupied”.
— Thomas Jefferson
“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies…The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the Government, to whom it properly belongs.”
– Thomas Jefferson
“All the perplexities, confusion and distress in America arise, not from defects in their Constitution or Confederation, not from want of honor or virtue, so much as from the downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit and circulation.”
– John Adams
A Simple Explanation of the Banking Fraud:
Presented byTruthful Irish
Banking Revolution begins in IRELAND – 14th October 2013
War by other means – IMF _ World Bank are weapons of war , by John Pilger_031
Written By Mark O’ Byrne
Mark O’Byrne is the founder of GoldCore and is the Head of Research and Executive Director.
Introduction by Dr Brian Lucey
Brian Lucey is Professor of Finance at the School of Business at Trinity College Dublin.
Read full Bail-in Report Here
“All short term panaceas have not addressed the root cause of the global debt crisis – too much debt”
“A bail-in is when regulators or governments have statutory powers to restructure the liabilities of a distressed financial institution and impose losses on both bondholders and depositors”
“In other words, the depositor is a lender who has loaned their deposit to the bank. If the bank became insolvent, depositors would have to line up with the other creditors in the hierarchy of claims and wait to see if their money was returned”
Yet depositors both in the EU and internationally have yet to appreciate the ramifications and risks of this important development and the stealth bail-in regimes developing globally.
“Cyprus and the real risk of bail-ins in many countries in the coming years shows that even bank deposits are no longer completely safe. We have outlined in this document that there are plans internationally for so called ‘bail-ins’ or deposit confiscation in banks, should they get into trouble.”
“Depositors internationally now have to think of their uninsured deposits as liable to potentially being confiscated” In addition, changes in the regulatory and policy responses to the financial crises, established in response to the Cypriot banking crisis, warrant longer-term re-weighting of optimal gold and other precious metals’ shares in defensive portfolios”Here
Read full Bail-in Report: From Bail-Outs to Bail-Ins: Risks and Ramifications
Get Out of Big Banks NOW!
Irish Readers Please Note:
Although this US article is very relevant to Ireland there is a word of caution re. Credit Unions. Randy Langel recommends transferring your money from the Big Banks to the safety of Credit Unions. This requires careful consideration in Ireland as a high percentage of CU funds are held in the Irish Big Banks. These are the banks that may be doing a Bail-In of depositor funds and only the first €100k of any account is guaranteed by the Government. The Government has some discretion on whose funds are taken in a bail in but can we trust them? Also it may not be an EU decision. Depositors in Irish Banks are now considered creditors of the bank. The article explains that the banks in Cyprus took up to 60% of the deposits of over €100k. It has been called Legal “Bank Robbery”.
Michael Noonan passed the Bail-in process into EU law during our EU Presidency.
Get Out of Big Banks NOW!
Read full article here Get Out of Big Banks NOW!
The next big bank failure will not be resolved with a government Bail-Out.
It will be resolved by a depositor Bail-In.
It’s now legal for a big bank to confiscate your money.
“As of December 2012, federal laws, government agency approvals, international agreements, and tactical procedures are in place so the next big bank failure will trigger an entirely new resolution policy.
No longer will there be a government-taxpayer funded Bail-Out,
but rather a Bail-In.
The big banks will be allowed to confiscate your deposits at their discretion with no prior notice.
Your compensation for the bank’s absconding with your money is a new issuance of stock (equity) in their bank.”
”The unsecured debt holders can expect that their claims wouldbe written down to reflect any losses that shareholders cannot cover, with some converted partly into equity in order to provide sufficient capital to return the sound businesses of theG-SIFI to private sector operation.”
Resolving Globally Active, Systemically Important, Financial
Institutions, co-authored by the FDIC & the Bank of England,
December 10, 2012, Page ii.
Note 1: unsecured debt holders are ordinary bank depositors like you & me
Note 2: G-SIFI stands for Global Systemically Important Financial Institutions (this means big banks)
Read full article here Get Out of Big Banks NOW!
By Randy Langel