A heavy price for banking failure – David McWilliams – Sep 9 – 2013 “No proper funding is a function of dysfunctional banks that are still broken, haven’t enough capital, and continue to operate as if they are part of the solution when they are still very much the problem”
Tag Archives: Problem
- The actually cost of sustaining the current financial system.
- Two Political Parties now supporting/promoting the Public Banking Proposal.
- The Greek Debt Is a Swindle—So Is the Entire Transatlantic Financial System, Sink It to Stop WWIII
- Public banks with focus on SME lending proposed – John Walsh, Business Editor – Irish Examiner.
- A post-bank alliance with social credits – Prof Ray Kinsella
- How Irish credit unions are holding up against the financial crisis
- What We Could Do with a Postal Savings Bank: Infrastructure that Doesn’t Cost Taxpayers a Dime
- The truth is out: money is just an IOU, and the banks are rolling in it.
- Should Ireland exit the euro zone? Prof. Ray Kinsella – May 20, 2013
- Banking Union Time Bomb: Eurocrats Authorize Bailouts AND Bail-Ins by Ellen Brown
- Insider warns that more banker assassinations are coming
- German savings banks – a model to follow?
- Bank refuses to give customers their money unless they can prove a good reason for needing it.
- Green Party UK: “The power to create money must be removed from private banks”
- 10 year old explains where money comes from.12-year old explains world debt
- The Case for Parallel Public Banking Institutions
- How much has Ireland paid for the EU banking crisis?
- Impeachment of Paddy Quislings
- “A blueprint for a new, working, banking system for Ireland” By James Deeny
- Ireland in 2014 a BA -NAMA Republic, a land devoid of democracy. By Thomás O Cléirigh
- SME fightback hobbled by financing shortfall – The Examiner
- Overthrow the Speculators by Chris Hedges
- A heavy price for banking failure – David McWilliams
- PUBLIC BANKING FORUM OF IRELAND: PRESS RELEASE.
- Ireland Exits Troika Bailout To Prepare For Bail-ins:
- PBFI Newsletter – Nov 2017 – Community/Public Banking
- PBFI Statement/Proposal on the Future of Post Offices and An Post: 28-8-17
- The Central Banking Narrative Has Collapsed!
- Minister of State launches consultation on Local Community Banking
- Proposal on rescuing Ireland’s distressed mortgage-holders and small businesses by the PBFI – Feb 2017