How the money system could work for the people if we had a ‘Public’ Central Bank as they had in Canada up to 1974.
Canadian System up to 1974
- Government create a Bond and give it to ‘Public’ Bank of Canada.
- The ‘Public’ Bank of Canada prints/creates and deposits the money for the Bond in the Governments Bank Account.
- Government Spent into the economy.
- The Government pays the interest on the money to the ‘Public’ Bank of Canada.
- The ‘Public’ Bank of Canada gave the interest back to the Government in Dividends because the country owned The ‘Public’ Bank of Canada.
- The only cost to the government and country was an admin cost.
The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) took control of the ‘Public’ Bank of Canada in 1974.
Canada’s National debt in 1974 was $18bn, in the following 15 years it rose to nearly $500bn, owed to private banks.
Former Canadian Minister of Defence and accomplished politician Paul Hellyer. Paul breaks down very important historical events that allowed the banker mafia to take over the Canadian monetary system.
Link to Paul Hellyer Video:
Please visit the 'SPREAD THE WORD' section on our website. Everyone need to know, banking can be different and better.
Alex Templeton speaking at ECOBATE - UK - 2013
Councils should "bring local banks into being" so they can become "powerful partners" and promote economic, social and environmental benefits to their communities.Published on Mar 21, 2013 Speaking at the 2nd European Conference on Banking and the Economy (ECOBATE) in Winchester, Alex Templeton, Director of the Farm Energy Project, explains how a disfunctional financial system has made it harder to lend to small businesses which in turn impacts communities.