Any Bob Dylan fan will be familiar with the song title ‘Shelter form the storm’. Here’s where Germans took Shelter from the financial storm, back in 2008. In 2008 when the European private bank failure was unleashed on the public, €1bn in deposits came rushing in to the safety of the German Sparkassen Public Savings Banks in just a two week period. …Read more »
Monthly Archives: January 2016
Iceland Jailed Bankers and Rejected Austerity—and It’s Been a Success Posted on Jun 11, 2015 By Roisin Davis TruthDig.com Iceland’s unemployment rate of less than 4% is 40% of that of Ireland, even though we have JobBridge or as it is called by some ScamBridge. Click on Graph to enlarge: Now, less than a decade later, the nation’s economy is booming. …Read more »
Article from from ISME Blog Posts Word reaches us that someone has turned up the heat at AIB bank. No, not the office thermostat but the intensity of their pursuit of debtors has gone up a notch or ten in the last few weeks we have been told. Though the rest of us may call it the Season of Goodwill, …Read more »
- The actually cost of sustaining the current financial system.
- Two Political Parties now supporting/promoting the Public Banking Proposal.
- The Greek Debt Is a Swindle—So Is the Entire Transatlantic Financial System, Sink It to Stop WWIII
- Public banks with focus on SME lending proposed – John Walsh, Business Editor – Irish Examiner.
- A post-bank alliance with social credits – Prof Ray Kinsella
- How Irish credit unions are holding up against the financial crisis
- What We Could Do with a Postal Savings Bank: Infrastructure that Doesn’t Cost Taxpayers a Dime
- The truth is out: money is just an IOU, and the banks are rolling in it.
- Should Ireland exit the euro zone? Prof. Ray Kinsella – May 20, 2013
- Banking Union Time Bomb: Eurocrats Authorize Bailouts AND Bail-Ins by Ellen Brown
- Insider warns that more banker assassinations are coming
- German savings banks – a model to follow?
- Bank refuses to give customers their money unless they can prove a good reason for needing it.
- Green Party UK: “The power to create money must be removed from private banks”
- 10 year old explains where money comes from.12-year old explains world debt
- The Case for Parallel Public Banking Institutions
- How much has Ireland paid for the EU banking crisis?
- Impeachment of Paddy Quislings
- “A blueprint for a new, working, banking system for Ireland” By James Deeny
- Ireland in 2014 a BA -NAMA Republic, a land devoid of democracy. By Thomás O Cléirigh
- SME fightback hobbled by financing shortfall – The Examiner
- Overthrow the Speculators by Chris Hedges
- A heavy price for banking failure – David McWilliams
- PUBLIC BANKING FORUM OF IRELAND: PRESS RELEASE.
- Ireland Exits Troika Bailout To Prepare For Bail-ins:
- PBFI Newsletter – Nov 2017 – Community/Public Banking
- PBFI Statement/Proposal on the Future of Post Offices and An Post: 28-8-17
- The Central Banking Narrative Has Collapsed!
- Minister of State launches consultation on Local Community Banking
- Proposal on rescuing Ireland’s distressed mortgage-holders and small businesses by the PBFI – Feb 2017