The Real Banking Enquiry – Poster The Real Banking Inquiry Bailing out the self serving commercial banks destroyed this country. • €70bn bail-out, paid by us • State pension fund pillaged by €21bn • Debt to GDP: 2008 – 25%, 2014 – 123% • National debt now €203bn • €8bn per year interest on the debt • Resulting, Austerity, Property Tax …Read more »
Monthly Archives: November 2015
PUBLIC BANKING FORUM OF IRELAND (PBFI) www.RepublicIrelandBank.com Press release – 13th Nov 2015 To everyone interested in having cash and BEING DEBT FREE. The Irish people bailed out the privately owned commercial banks in Ireland and across Europe at a cost of €15,000 for every many woman and child in the country. The Bail-out continues; every month, for every, man, woman and …Read more »
Type State-owned enterprise Founded May 2001 Headquarters Wellington, New Zealand Key people Paul Brock (Chief Executive) Rob Morrison (Chairman of Board of Directors) Products Banking and financial services Number of employees 900+ Parent New Zealand Post Kiwibank Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of the state-owned enterprise New Zealand Post Limited. Through Kiwibank, New Zealand Post provides banking services through …Read more »
- The actually cost of sustaining the current financial system.
- Two Political Parties now supporting/promoting the Public Banking Proposal.
- The Greek Debt Is a Swindle—So Is the Entire Transatlantic Financial System, Sink It to Stop WWIII
- Public banks with focus on SME lending proposed – John Walsh, Business Editor – Irish Examiner.
- A post-bank alliance with social credits – Prof Ray Kinsella
- How Irish credit unions are holding up against the financial crisis
- What We Could Do with a Postal Savings Bank: Infrastructure that Doesn’t Cost Taxpayers a Dime
- The truth is out: money is just an IOU, and the banks are rolling in it.
- Should Ireland exit the euro zone? Prof. Ray Kinsella – May 20, 2013
- Banking Union Time Bomb: Eurocrats Authorize Bailouts AND Bail-Ins by Ellen Brown
- Insider warns that more banker assassinations are coming
- German savings banks – a model to follow?
- Bank refuses to give customers their money unless they can prove a good reason for needing it.
- Green Party UK: “The power to create money must be removed from private banks”
- 10 year old explains where money comes from.12-year old explains world debt
- The Case for Parallel Public Banking Institutions
- How much has Ireland paid for the EU banking crisis?
- Impeachment of Paddy Quislings
- “A blueprint for a new, working, banking system for Ireland” By James Deeny
- Ireland in 2014 a BA -NAMA Republic, a land devoid of democracy. By Thomás O Cléirigh
- SME fightback hobbled by financing shortfall – The Examiner
- Overthrow the Speculators by Chris Hedges
- A heavy price for banking failure – David McWilliams
- PUBLIC BANKING FORUM OF IRELAND: PRESS RELEASE.
- Ireland Exits Troika Bailout To Prepare For Bail-ins:
- The Central Banking Narrative Has Collapsed!
- Minister of State launches consultation on Local Community Banking
- Proposal on rescuing Ireland’s distressed mortgage-holders and small businesses by the PBFI – Feb 2017
- Shelter from the Storm