Chiemgauer – Germany. A local debt free currency. Equivalent to €7m turnover in 2013. 3,700 Users – 650 Businesses. •Supports Local Shops, Businesses & SMEs •Supports Local Suppliers •Money stays in the community •Promotes Community Spirit
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Published on Sep 2, 2012 While Germany is striving to make sure the Euro stays afloat, its old currency, the Deutschmark, is showing no signs of being discarded. RT’s Peter Oliver has the details of Berlin’s old school savings for a rainy day. 13 bn still in circulation.
Meeting Stournara the administration of the German savings banks Sparkassen-Finanzgruppe By George J. Dimitromanolaki http://www.newmoney.gr/article/24765/synantisi-stoyrnara-me-ti-dioikisi-ton-germanikon-apotamieytikon-trapezon-sparkassen Two branches one in Patras and one in Northern Greece, Katerini promotes according to all indications, the administration of the German savings banks of the famous Sparkassen-Finanzgruppe. The administration of the German Savings Banks presented the Finance Minister Yannis STOURNARA a comprehensive plan for the …Read more »
Network of forty autonomous local branches planned for the Sparkassen Greece from 2014 onwards From Dimitri Katsagani If the older statesman etazan once to “every town and a university”, the current plan, together with German bankers, the European Union and those Greek businessmen still have some chapters in each county and a savings bank for the sake of SMEs in each …Read more »
independent.ie LIAM FAY – PUBLISHED 01 MARCH 2014 02:30 AM Let Us Pay. Community Wants Motor Tax. Social Welfare not Government Welfare. A Safe Place To Save. As the placard slogans indicated, Wednesday night’s demonstration against post office closures, which saw hundreds of people gather outside Leinster House, was a remarkable event. The rally was powered by something very rare: a public desire …Read more »
Read full article on BusunessETC thejournal.ie “I’m sending a signal out to Europe that a growing Irish economy has space for more banking activity and we would welcome their participation.” Please Michael make it a Public Bank and not just more the same as we have!
- The actually cost of sustaining the current financial system.
- Two Political Parties now supporting/promoting the Public Banking Proposal.
- The Greek Debt Is a Swindle—So Is the Entire Transatlantic Financial System, Sink It to Stop WWIII
- Public banks with focus on SME lending proposed – John Walsh, Business Editor – Irish Examiner.
- A post-bank alliance with social credits – Prof Ray Kinsella
- How Irish credit unions are holding up against the financial crisis
- What We Could Do with a Postal Savings Bank: Infrastructure that Doesn’t Cost Taxpayers a Dime
- The truth is out: money is just an IOU, and the banks are rolling in it.
- Should Ireland exit the euro zone? Prof. Ray Kinsella – May 20, 2013
- Banking Union Time Bomb: Eurocrats Authorize Bailouts AND Bail-Ins by Ellen Brown
- Insider warns that more banker assassinations are coming
- German savings banks – a model to follow?
- Bank refuses to give customers their money unless they can prove a good reason for needing it.
- Green Party UK: “The power to create money must be removed from private banks”
- 10 year old explains where money comes from.12-year old explains world debt
- The Case for Parallel Public Banking Institutions
- How much has Ireland paid for the EU banking crisis?
- Impeachment of Paddy Quislings
- “A blueprint for a new, working, banking system for Ireland” By James Deeny
- Ireland in 2014 a BA -NAMA Republic, a land devoid of democracy. By Thomás O Cléirigh
- SME fightback hobbled by financing shortfall – The Examiner
- Overthrow the Speculators by Chris Hedges
- A heavy price for banking failure – David McWilliams
- PUBLIC BANKING FORUM OF IRELAND: PRESS RELEASE.
- Ireland Exits Troika Bailout To Prepare For Bail-ins:
- The Central Banking Narrative Has Collapsed!
- Minister of State launches consultation on Local Community Banking
- Proposal on rescuing Ireland’s distressed mortgage-holders and small businesses by the PBFI – Feb 2017
- Shelter from the Storm