by Chris Hedges Posted on Dec 29, 2013 TruthDig.com Money, as Karl Marx lamented, plays the largest part in determining the course of history. Once speculators are able to concentrate wealth into their hands they have, throughout history, emasculated government, turned the press into lap dogs and courtiers, corrupted the courts and hollowed out public institutions, including universities, to justify …Read more »
Monthly Archives: December 2013
A heavy price for banking failure – David McWilliams – Sep 9 – 2013 “No proper funding is a function of dysfunctional banks that are still broken, haven’t enough capital, and continue to operate as if they are part of the solution when they are still very much the problem”
Sir Josiah Stamp, president of the Bank of England and the second richest man in Britain in the 1920s. He declared in an address at the University of Texas in 1927: The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight of hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in inequity …Read more »
PUBLIC BANKING FORUM OF IRELAND: PRESS RELEASE. 2 Dec. 2013 The PBFI was set up to bring knowledge and information about public banking to the Irish people. Education is key. Mostly, Irish people think that all banks are the same. However, there is an enormous difference between publicly owned and privately owned banks. The Credit Unions, which are not banks, …Read more »
Ireland Exits Troika Bailout To Prepare For Bail-ins: Nothings Changed & Don’t Believe Everything That You’re Told. Reggie Middelton Friday, 13 December 2013 BoomBustBlog.com Who Is Reggie Middleton & What Is BoomBustBlog? Reggie predicted the of collapse of Bear Stearns and Lehman Brothers well in advance. —– Reggie quotes from Paul Murphy Irish MEP Bailout ‘exit’ – a return to Sovereignty or …Read more »
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- May 2018
- November 2017
- August 2017
- June 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- June 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- The actually cost of sustaining the current financial system.
- Two Political Parties now supporting/promoting the Public Banking Proposal.
- The Greek Debt Is a Swindle—So Is the Entire Transatlantic Financial System, Sink It to Stop WWIII
- Public banks with focus on SME lending proposed – John Walsh, Business Editor – Irish Examiner.
- A post-bank alliance with social credits – Prof Ray Kinsella
- How Irish credit unions are holding up against the financial crisis
- What We Could Do with a Postal Savings Bank: Infrastructure that Doesn’t Cost Taxpayers a Dime
- The truth is out: money is just an IOU, and the banks are rolling in it.
- Should Ireland exit the euro zone? Prof. Ray Kinsella – May 20, 2013
- Banking Union Time Bomb: Eurocrats Authorize Bailouts AND Bail-Ins by Ellen Brown
- Insider warns that more banker assassinations are coming
- German savings banks – a model to follow?
- Bank refuses to give customers their money unless they can prove a good reason for needing it.
- Green Party UK: “The power to create money must be removed from private banks”
- 10 year old explains where money comes from.12-year old explains world debt
- The Case for Parallel Public Banking Institutions
- How much has Ireland paid for the EU banking crisis?
- Impeachment of Paddy Quislings
- “A blueprint for a new, working, banking system for Ireland” By James Deeny
- Ireland in 2014 a BA -NAMA Republic, a land devoid of democracy. By Thomás O Cléirigh
- SME fightback hobbled by financing shortfall – The Examiner
- Overthrow the Speculators by Chris Hedges
- A heavy price for banking failure – David McWilliams
- PUBLIC BANKING FORUM OF IRELAND: PRESS RELEASE.
- Ireland Exits Troika Bailout To Prepare For Bail-ins:
- March to the Dáil to Stop the Post Office Closures – 18th Sept 2pm.
- 2016 Dáil Motion to save the Post Offices.
- Council Motion to Save the Post Offices & Secure their Long-term Future
- Doubt cast on the legitimacy of the Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland (SBCI)
- Kiwi(Post)Bank model can secure Irish Post Office Network’s future.