PUBLIC BANKING for IRELAND SEMINARwith Dr. Thomas Keidel & Christopher Simpson took place on 27th February 2014 Green Isle Hotel, Dublin.
Dr Thomas Keidel - Seminar audio + Q & AClick here to listen to Dr Thomas Keidel from the German Public Savings Bank Group speaking at the Seminar on 27-2-14 in Dublin. Followed by excellent 40 minute Q & A session.
Christopher Simpson - Seminar audio + Q & AClick here to listen to Christopher Simpson of Simpson Associates & CIVITAS UK speaking on his Commentary & Case Study of the German Public Banks at the Seminar on 27-2-14 in Dublin. Followed by excellent 30 minute Q & A session.
E-mail the PBFI at email@example.com
Click here to contact the PBFI by e-mail
Banking in the Public Interest
Public Savings Banks are1. Operated on commercial principles with the aim of maximising sustainable lending and not on maximising profits.
2. Operated on the Principle of “Local deposits into local loans” keeping capital in their own area.
3. Surpluses remain with the Bank & within the region: Profits are used to increase equity and for non-profit purposes (the public benefit principle).
4. Banned from engaging in financial speculation.
5. Only allowed to lend only to local people and businesses in its designated catchment area.
6. Controlled by stakeholders from the local community.
7. Independent of political influence and control.
8. The Joint Liability Scheme provides protection for all Savings Bank Branches.
Information on Dr. Keidel & C Simpson can be found in the Public Banking Section
IRELANDS PUBLIC SAVINGS BANK SYSTEM
County Public Savings Banks
Collaborating with the network of Post Offices throughout the County providing Public Saving / Banking facilities.
A huge opportunity presents itself for OUR Credit Union System to become a major part of a Comprehensive Public Savings Banking Service.
Our Credit Unions are finding themselves more & more at odds with the Private Banking system the are being pulled into.
Credit Unions withdraw from debt deal saying it “lacks fairness and transparency” theJournal.ie 4-4-14.
The scheme is too heavily stacked in banks’ favour. What did they expect?
Welcome to the PBFI
The PUBLIC BANKING FORUM OF IRELAND was set up in June 2012 to bring home to Irish people that NOT ALL BANKING IS THE SAME.
Former banker and TD Peter Matthews said that hundreds of thousands of debtors had become "financial galley slaves" and estimated
the Irish banking system needed another €53bn to deal with household and SME debt.(Feb 2014) Independent.ie
Our Current Banking System is a failed parasitic system. Public Banking is for the benefit of all of the people.
Guide to our WebsitePossibly the best place to start is “Our Current System” We believe after reading some & watching some videos on The Current Banking & Money System you will understand why we need change.
The “Public Banking” & “Ellen Brown” sections introduce various solutions in operation around the world.
The “Study Section” has more in-depth info on the various Public Banking Solutions.
The “Bail-ins” section we believe is the future if we don’t act.
Please also watch the Public Banking Seminar Video by Dr T Keidel & C Simpson on this page. It’s some of the best Video available on Public Banking.
THE PBFI IS WORKING TO ESTABLISH COMPREHENSIVE PUBLIC BANKING SERVICES IN IRELAND INCORPORATING THE POST OFFICES, THE CREDIT UNIONS AND A NETWORK OF COUNTY PUBLIC SAVINGS BANKS
JOIN US AND MAKE IT HAPPEN.
DEBT-FREE MONEYWe have given our Sovereign Right to create our money supply to private banks. These Private Banks now create 96% of our money supply as debt (loans with interest). Only 4% (notes & coins) are debt free.
“Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws.” Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812), founder of the House of Rothschild.
Canada issued is own Sovereign Debt-Free money from 1935 to 1974: Canada prospered during this period.
Canada Issued Debt-Free Money From 1935-1974
- What We Could Do with a Postal Savings Bank: Infrastructure that Doesn’t Cost Taxpayers a Dime
- The truth is out: money is just an IOU, and the banks are rolling in it.
- Should Ireland exit the euro zone? Prof. Ray Kinsella – May 20, 2013
- Banking Union Time Bomb: Eurocrats Authorize Bailouts AND Bail-Ins by Ellen Brown
- Made in Germany | A Regional Currency
- Ready for Euro Collapse? Germany’s ex-currency alive & kicking
- ” the successful model of the German Savings Banks will be transferred directly to Greece .”
- German public savings bank sets up 40 branches in Greece
- Post offices are too successful to be allowed survive, it seems. Liam Fay:
- Michael Noonan is sending a signal out to Europe that Ireland can use another bank
- Commission calls for mass mergers among credit unions
- Insider warns that more banker assassinations are coming
- German savings banks – a model to follow?
- Want to avoid credit union risk? Get rid of credit unions.
- Bank refuses to give customers their money unless they can prove a good reason for needing it.
- Green Party UK: “The power to create money must be removed from private banks”
- Post Office Bank Concept Gets Big Boost
- Enough Is Enough: Fraud-Ridden Banks Are Not L.A.’s Only Option
- Britain needs German-style banking to reignite growth
- PUBLIC BANKING IS A NO BRAINER FOR IRELAND
- Co-operative banks may be the way forward – by Brian Lucey TCD
- 10 year old explains where money comes from.12-year old explains world debt
- How the Canadian government used to borrow from its own central bank
- Vermont moves forward on public banking!
- The Church of England is also in the process of setting up a Credit Union
- ‘European banks are technically bankrupt’
- The Case for Parallel Public Banking Institutions
- How much has Ireland paid for the EU banking crisis?
- Impeachment of Paddy Quislings
- Get Out of Big Banks NOW!
- “A blueprint for a new, working, banking system for Ireland” By James Deeny
- Ireland in 2014 a BA -NAMA Republic, a land devoid of democracy. By Thomás O Cléirigh
- SME fightback hobbled by financing shortfall – The Examiner
- Overthrow the Speculators by Chris Hedges
- A heavy price for banking failure – David McWilliams
- Conceived in inequity and born in sin .
- PUBLIC BANKING FORUM OF IRELAND: PRESS RELEASE.
- Ireland Exits Troika Bailout To Prepare For Bail-ins:
Dr. Ellen Brown JD
Ellen Brownedeveloped her research skills as an attorney practicing civil litigation in Los Angeles.
In Web of Debt, she turns those skills to an analysis of the Federal Reserve and “the money trust.”
She shows how this private cartel has usurped the power to create money from the people themselves, and how we the people can get it back.
Ellen gave three presentations in Ireland in Oct 2013, see her tab for details.
She is currently running for California state treasurer on the Green Party ticket.
@GTCostIn Ur paper with B Lucy & C Larkin promotes Co-op Banks for Irl.The PBFI is working to introduce Public Savings Banks, DE model.